Deta solar batteries are robust flooded batteries for energy storage that is proven for use in leisure and consumer applications (SHS). Developed primarily for photovoltaic systems, the Deta range stands for:
• Longer design life in cyclic applications in comparison to a standard automotive battery
• Improved DC voltage, due to short intercell connections
• Exceptional anticorrosion property due to thick grid plates
• Internal pocket separators consisting of micro porous glass mat to ensure cell characteristics are retained over full life of the cell
• Terminal adapters can be provided
||12V Solar 70|
|Capacity 100h (Ah)
|L x W x D (mm)
||246 x 175 x 190|
Price does not include surcharge due to metal price increase.
Please request the current price here before ordering!